Trip Dates: 25th December to 3rd January
On this 10 day tour of the three Baltic countries, you will visit the beautiful capital cities of Tallinn, Vilnius and Riga. This tour combines the sightseeing and bustle of the capital cities with visits to the countryside and coast of these three Baltic nations.
Why Book Early? : The flights are available for a low price if you book early but Christmas is the peak season in Europe so airfares are likely to go up. Book your flights because the airfare will touch 1L if you decide at a later stage.
(Send us the flight that you’re planning to book before you book them)
Day Wise Itinerary
**Day 1-4: Tallinn, Estonia**
– Day 1: (25th December)
– Arrive in Tallinn, Estonia’s capital.
– Explore the medieval Old Town (Vanalinn).
– Day 2:
– Visit Toompea Castle and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
– Visit Christmas Market of Tallinn
– Day 3: Lahemma National Park day trip
– Day 4: Helsinki day tour (optional tour)
**Day 5- 6: Riga, Latvia**
– Day 5:
– Travel to Riga, Latvia’s capital.
– Visit Riga’s Old Town (Vecrīga).
– Day 6:
– Leisure Day (You can also take a day trip to Sigulda if you want)
**Day 7-10: Vilnius, Lithuania**
– Day 7:
– Travel to Vilnius, Lithuania’s capital.
– Explore Vilnius Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Day 8:
– Visit Trakai Island Castle on Lake Galvė.
– Explore the Užupis district.
– Day 9:
– Take a day trip to the Hill of Crosses (Kryžių Kalnas)
– Explore the remaining parts of Vilnius you didn’t cover on Day 7.
– Day 10: (3rd January)
– Depending on your departure time, you can do some last-minute shopping or visit any attractions you missed.
You can either fly back to your country or extend your holiday to another country if your visa duration is good enough or if you can manage more leaves from your work station! (airport pick up and drop not included because people would be joining f rom different cities / countries for the trip)
What if the visa gets rejected: We have no role here as it’s the embassy which decides but we will guide you so that your visa application is not rejected
How to Book: To book your seat you need to pay a booking amount. Booking amount is only inr 35,000 per person & it is non-refundable so book the trip only after you get the visa
Note for all tours :
• You are expected to report on time for all tours and transfers. The trip leader will give you the departure time for all the tours daily on the WhatsApp group.
• TCS is mandatory (tcs is the new rule by the government for all international travellers . It’s like an advanced tax so your money will come back to you after you file your ITR)
IKIGAI is a group tour company offering curated travel experiences to offbeat destinations for both boys & girls. Our small group tours are exclusive, fun, and totally safe!
: +91 98188 89638
: Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Pocket 1, Ganga Market
110091 New Delhi
: Mon – Sat 8.00 – 18.00 Sunday CLOSED