- Aurora Village Igloo Hotel Experience: It is an experience of a lifetime and we highly recommend staying there for at least 1 night. The igloo hotel is expensive and has a new hot snow bath option as well.
Pro tip – Join us for our group tour to Murmansk and avail a good deal. Call us to Know more!
- Saami Village (Lappish village) / Reindeer Farm Day Tour: Visiting lovozero for the Reindeer farm will bring a huge delight to your heart. Feeding them is a must-do activity and not forget you can also play the Saami games with the Saami tribe people in their style.
- Husky Farm Visit: If you are a dog person you will go berserk here and you might not want to leave this place even after a couple of hours. You can certainly enjoy the Husky sleigh ride here as the dogs love to run. The farm has dogs from various Arctic and Alaskan areas. You will get the cutest pictures here and the warmest hugs/licks from the heavenly creatures.
- Teriberka – A small town/fishing village in the Murmansk oblast which was deserted by its inhabitants following the collapse of the USSR but started to gain the odd tourist’s attention only after the release of the 2014 Oscar-nominated movie,’Leviathan’. You can touch the Arctic ocean from this village.
- Alyosha Monument: It is an impressive statue and a visit to this statue should be on your list. There is also a breathtaking viewpoint next to the statue where you might want to take a breather to click the grandeur. The monument is dedicated to the defenders of the arctic in Murmansk.
- Lenin Ice-Breaker Museum: The only Nuclear powered ice breaker which has been successful in almost all of its trips to the North Pole. It is now a museum for tourists and offers a very unique walking tour.
- Kirovsk Snow Village Day Tour: A drive of about 4-5 hours from Murmansk is required to reach Kirovsk (Khibiny Mountains) where you can visit the Snow/Ice museum with structures made out of snow and ice. Do check the opening dates for this snow village before you go to Kirovsk. If you know how to Ski then this is the place to be!